The design and implementation of EDAP, recently created by the DG of Defence Industry and Space by the new European Commission, and the launch of EDIDP 2019-2020 as the previous stage for the EDF, open up a new scenario whereby Defence policies will play an important role in European policies.
This European construction has been designed with the participation of all the countries, institutions and companies, sharing the common target of having an autonomous European Defence System able to fulfill all strategic demands.
The event opens up the path for all European companies to collaborate in future projects. The companies will be able to make contacts with their counterparts in other European countries, as a way to identify future partners who are able to fulfill their technological needs.
- NETWORKING EUROPEAN DEFENCE EVENT -
11th OF MARCH
- Aesmide and TEDAE cannot guarantee participation to those who fail to meet the registration deadlines.
- Participation will be confirmed by email from Aesmide and TEDAE.
- Due to security requirements, it is obligatory to provide an ID when accessing the Academia de infantería. If parking is needed, you will be required to provide vehicle information (this will be approved by Aesmide and TEDAE).
- Aesmide and TEDAE guarantee the confidentiality of your data. The personal data you provide for attending the event will be protected by Aesmide and TEDAE in accordance with the security measures of the LOPD (Organic Law for Data Protection). You have the rights to access, rectify and cancel your data by writting to: email@example.com